Time Management Tips
1. Realize that “busyness” is not necessarily the same as purposeful action.
Give what is truly important the legitimate attention it deserves.
2. Set specific goals each day and prioritize them.
3. Focus on what is necessary rather than what is fun. Quality requires both.
4. Set achievable “time bits” where you focus on a specific task for a specific
amount of time and reward yourself for sticking to it.
5. Commit to the bigger picture. Create a long-term plan of substance and
seek specific activities you can complete to make it a reality.
6. Balance undemanding creativity with focused commitments.
7. Do a little planning up front so you get it right the first time.
8. Listen well so you don’t have to interrupt others for information already